Project UK: Catch me if you cans..


... Or however you spell this group of Imperial Guards.

This was a quick Table Top paint job on a group of 10 guys who infiltrated this batch of models somehow. Forgotten by their main battalion, and left behind enemy lines.. these troopers stick together to fight against the forces of Chaos for Truth, Liberty, and the ability to speak freely ( providing the Imperium is ok with the words being used! ).

As stated, quick paint job. Nothing special, but I do like how the white came out on the shirts.


Enjoy!

Comments

  1. The white does look good. Did you work up from a base coat of blue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne. Actually it was a base of black. I think the Vallejo Model Color greys I used have a bit of blue in them to give that hint. I like how it came out, but I am having difficulty now to repeat it though :S Argh!

      Delete
    2. It's a tough one, white is. I'm having a hard time finding the right midline in the greys. I end up either being too subtle or having to sharp a transition.

      Delete
  2. Very cool figures! They look great together with the black background. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean! Glad it works so well with this background, as I am at times thinking it is too plain! Cheers!

      Delete
  3. Hola
    Buena colecion de cachas,la piel te a salido muy musculosa,esta bien,a si se remarcan bien.
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JD. I did the skin quickly, as it was for table top overall. Cheers

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Ray! Now onto a bit of a better unit from the batch!

      Delete
  5. Sweet! I can see them mounted on chopped Harley's and jammin' on down an Imperial Highway firing their weapons at Slow Down and Stop signs!! The gang's motto: "Left behind, but not alone!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Jay. Thanks for that image! Now I want to convert and paint up an IG Biker!

      Delete
    2. May have to use that motto in the fluff...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts