I'm Alive! or something..

Ok so I have not posted anything for a while.. mostly due to what I wrote in the last post being that I am/was/still am moving house. Aside from this week where I am in UK for work and meeting up with Zzzzzz..

So what or how did the move go, is going, will go if it ever finishes? So far so good.. with the main piece of the move completed semi-successfully.. the painting cave!


This is very much a work in progress to get right, but it is getting there. Set up, not in it's own room like previously, but in the living room! Yes, you heard right, the Mrs Lee here has allowed me to take over a sizable portion of the living room! Mwuhahahahah!!!!!

Actually the place we moved into is quite small, so this was really the only real option. It was supposed to be just a part of it, but well.. as items from the other house showed up, the area that I was taking over grew, and grew and grew.... Still sorting it all out, but it will get there.

And with this, do not expect many posts from me until next week again.. mostly this time as I am in UK and without paints or models to work on. Though next week I am on holidays at home where I plan to paint and paint and paint some more. So plenty of updates will come then.. until then though.. keep your stick on the ice ( as Red Green always said ) and keep on Happy Painting!

Comments

  1. It's nice to hear from you! Although you do not have your own painting room, your work space is nice. How I envy you that.

    Take your time and don't sprain anything with moving too fast.

    I like that show Red Green, but don't get it here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne. An yes, Red Green is a brilliant show! Used to watch it all the time back in Canada :)

      Delete
  2. Looking nice, and still bigger than mine as i just cant give up on my aquariums to free some space;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is actually less than I had before, but I think I was spoiled ;) Currently I am on the fence of sacrificing the couch in the living room to accommodate the gaming table.. not sure if the Mrs will be up for that though ;)

      Delete
  3. That's a nice set up in a prime location.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Fran.. quite nice.. now lets see if it sticks around long enough for some proper use!

      Delete
  4. Well done Mrs Lee, the worry is what evil plan is she hatching letting you take up that much room in the living room??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Ray.. now you have me thinking bad thoughts and what not.. guess I will have to keep my guard up then ;)

      Delete
  5. Huzzah Glad to see your starting to get settled and able to post again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed.. just another week of work here in the UK and then back to normal business once again.. at least for a little while!

      Delete
  6. Nice to hear that everything works fine. Watch out that Mrs. Lee doesn't have some sneaky plans with granting you the space in the living room. Had that in our old flat too... :)
    Hope you can return to your daily routine soon enough and wish you the very best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paradox0n! Indeed, am hoping nothing gets sprung on me ( like um, a surprise shopping spree for shoes or something! )

      Delete
  7. Hola
    Bueno es saber de ti,y que no tea comido todas las cajas de minis jajaja y as sobrevivido,muy buena tu cueva de pintura,ganas de ver tus minis.
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey man. good to see you are settled and whatnot. i can imagine that it is not as comfy as your previous room (floor?) but it is what it is.

    very surprised to learn that you re painting in the living room tho. Are you allowed to use airbrush there or just brush work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All things are available.. no different than the other location really.. cept more central and more traffic of people.. but indeed not as good as the room/floor I had previously ;)

      Delete
  9. Nice painting area man. Also how nice it was of Mrs. Lee to let you take over part of the living room. Mrs. Clockwerk also allowed the same thing and it overall contributed greatly to a happy home. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts