Project UK: Loup Garau Finished!

And the finished group of 4 killers.. with a shot from the desk as well as from the light box. I tried different settings than normal, and did not adjust it as much as I normally do in the contrasts and light settings afterwards.. comments?








OK so maybe they are not as good as Studio Giraldez's work.. but I am sure they are close :) Though might have turned out better if I did more than 5 hrs worth of work on them.. total.. :) Was happy with the end result for them, and from a distance they look decent.. trust me.

Comments

  1. I like the Visors. The cloaks look also very good.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good!
    5 hours? Really? I must to do something with my brushes, they paint too slowly :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make my brushes do exercises for 4 hrs a day while I am at work.. so they are all warmed up when I get home and begin painting :) It works well for me :) Thanks for the compliment Paradox0n!

      Delete
  3. Very nice, I like the shading on the cloaks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those blues are really nice and you've got great detail on those faces underneath the helmets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Anne.. actually the faces were some of the parts I wouldn't mind redoing actually.. I think I can do a bit more if I gave it a shot!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful, makes my eyes happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy eyes is a good thing :) Thanks for the compliment :)

      Delete
  6. Hola
    Muy bien si señor
    Las viseras muy buenas
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. Must get the sniper for the set....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks Simon.. I am getting a lot of positive feedback on them, but I think I can improve them more still!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts